Thursday, July 28, 2011

Remember This Feelin'

Although I've been back from Nashville for quite some time, I'm still loving every minute of my life right now. I feel like everything is [FINALLY] coming together and I couldn't be more pleased!! Yesterday I said to myself, "I wish I were back in Nashville right now.." and it was completely out of nowhere. Now I really know how much I miss it..but there's always next year!! :)) I can't wait. We already decided on Illinois! What a party.

Two nights ago, Sarah had all the girls together for a girls' night. It was definitely needed, for I was still having fun at 11:00 pm (this is a big deal for me- I like my sleep!). I know it's summer, but that 'down time' was exactly what we all needed!!
We were trying to jump!!

Me, Sarah and Adriann
<3

I also found out some  G R E A T  news!! I officially have a dorm room for this coming Fall semester. I move in the 16th and I'm totally stoked! Mom took a day of vacation for me so she can help :) Hopefully I'll get contact information from the school so I can meet my roommate!! But I'm no longer holding my breath over this ordeal. I can physically tell I'm relieved- such an amazing feeling!

As a family, we're working on moving into our new farm house. Definitely NOT new..just new to us :) We've owned the house since February and there was a lot of fixing up to do. Our current house goes on the market on Monday. Although I will very rarely be there because of college, I'm excited to be back out in the country. We belong out there :] It really does feel like home <3

Time to finish cleaning (aka nap time!) and get my sister. You'll never guess what we're going to do.

Yeah..pool time :)