Saturday, June 18, 2011

Smoke or Steam?

The past week has been really (enter big word for inspiring here). I feel like I have discovered so many new things about myself. As simple as who I want to have conversations with in my spare time to what I'd like to get out of the rest of my life. It's really a blessing to be where I am; surrounded by family and friends, two great jobs that are very rewarding, and last but not least, Christ and my faith as a whole. I find myself being brought to tears by just how beautiful His love is for me..it's the best thing I've ever felt. Speaking of which, I leave for Nashville in one week! I am definitely looking forward to it, words can't begin to explain. This Mission Trip is going to be SO rewarding, and now I know exactly what I'm getting myself into, unlike last year. Helping out in the ways we are able to really puts into perspective what I have in this world, I am very blessed with my life and I will come back WELL aware of this.

Back to this past week, I had a great time at cooking with all the little kids, but especially Gabe. Whoever said "you shouldn't have favorites" wasn't me and had never met him. :) I couldn't ask for a better job! (yet)

Tay, James, Chris and I got to go to the drive in the other night- SUCH a blast! Honestly, the car ride was my favorite part as it always seems to be! I really like the bonding time cars rides give us! Take a look..
All of us in the car!!

#1 picture taken!

They said they went to the bathroom..definitely got some chew :P

I believe I've gotten the hang of this whole blog thing- until Taylor shows me some cool new thing to do that I never knew existed. (I'm counting on you Tay!!) Wish me luck to get throught this week, for I have a H U G E reward awaiting me at the end! :)